I am anything but crafty…or so I have been telling myself for years. But it would appear that despite my many rumblings of being an anti-crafter, I have a secret love of creating, especially when it involves adding a dose of spring to a winter than seems to linger like a bad hangover. So allow me to come clean…I am a crafter, I have been bitten by the crafting bug, and I have fallen in love with my hot glue gun. Do you still love me? I’d like to tell you that this admission comes of my own free will, but the truth is, after many mischievous looks from my husband, and his unyielding accusations that I am in fact “crafty”, I can no longer hide the truth of my new secret love.
Like every great coming out party, I have come out “guns blazing” to bring you my latest Celebrations.com feature celebrating National Craft Month (ok, I am a bit late to the party, but there are a few short days left to join in this March occasion). Here are a few of my latest crafting projects for Celebrations.com….trust me darling, if I can do these, so can you.
- Get started with the top 10 products every crafter needs in their supply chest
- Make homemade Mojito soap
- Discover how easy it is to make a decorative herb planter
- Whip up a simple spring gift box for your kitchen goodies
- Skip traditional place cards and opt for glass stones instead
- Revive your old coasters with a spring make over
- Give new life to your old ceramic mugs with a shimmery make over
- Tell them where the party is at with this easy DIY fabric letter
- Welcome spring with a vintage paper floral wreath
- Get your little crafters inspired with a Tulle wreath made my daughter
- Make a last minute Easter Wreath