But what you really wanted was the dirt, right? Here are 5 facts about me that are as juicy as my roast chicken…
- As a child they called me “Skinny Bones Jones”. I was a finicky eater, a stubborn dinner guest and an all around joy to have in the kitchen…when white rice, saltine crackers and ice cream were involved.
- I don’t have a favorite anything, a fact that annoys my daughter to no end. But, at a push I can tell you that I love warm soft grass underfoot, hand made street tacos, Egypt in the Spring, London in the Autumn, skinny jeans, plum colored lip gloss, fountain Coke with extra ice and that endearing look my husband gives me when no one is looking.
- Darling…my favorite word. Not Dah-ling or Dar’lin, but Darling…let the “G” roll around your mouth like a ripe berry, curl your lips when you say it like you are greeting an old friend and let your heart guide the volume.
- My husband will tell you that I put nothing away. I am like the Santa Ana winds, dropping everything in may wake, and never looking back. Ironically I detest a messy house.
- I have had several near death experiences, most notably I swam with pirañas in the Amazon, tread shark infested waters in South Africa, took a midnight tank ride in Israel, and was chased by a clown at a circus in California.
Still hungry for more? Visit CoryanneEttiene.com or contact me so we an swap stories from the kitchen.