Christmas in 1-2-3
December, 2013 · By Coryanne Ettiene
Fra, la, la, la, la…… Did you hear? Christmas is coming, and with Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together this year, I am still whipping up pumpkin puddings while I deck the halls with bells of holly…Fra, la, la, la. I am so excited about this Christmas season, I have gingerbread to make, wrapping paper to create, holiday bunting to sew and kisses to snatch under the mistletoe; hardly any time to get it all done and still find time to catch up on all of those traditional Christmas movies that leave me laughing and crying at the same time. There are 20 days left before Santa Clause lands with a sack of goodies, and by this time tomorrow we will be feasting on St. Nicholas night, setting out our boots and dancing around the Christmas tree.
Here is a quick round up of where I am getting my Christmas inspiration this year, in 1-2-3……
Simple and quick holiday DIY projects
- Learn how to make our family Santa Wrap in a video I created for Celebrations.com by clicking here. So simple, all you need is a sheet of craft paper, a potato and a little Christmas creativity.
- Give your holiday gift bags a nordic touch with these easy to make holiday star clips. Learn how to make them in a video I created for Celebrtions.com by clicking here.
- Repurpose old jars and fill them with holiday goodies. Learn how to screen print jars in my Celebrations.com video by clicking here.
- Create a simple advent inspired by Nordic decor in my Nordic block craft by clicking here and see all of my Nordic decor ideas by clicking here.
Coryanne Ettiene Christmas Card Collection
My new Celebrations Holiday Card Line allows you to use your own family photo to create the holiday card. In addition to the holiday card line, there are also recipe cards, party invitations and more. See my full line here. And watch me talk about what inspired this family food fight photo on HuffPostLive by clicking here (be warned, I was not having a fabulous hair day).
- My Etsy Shop Board is full of fun handmade stocking stuffers — from tea towels to hand stamped silver, let me be your Santa.
- My Christmas | Pinterest Feature Board is a continuation of the board I created for Pinterest last year, and has over 400 pins dedicated to modern decor, DIY, entertaining, gift wrap and Christmas inspiration.
- My group board for #FreshFestive Holidays Board is populated by some of my favorite growers and food bloggers, bursting with fresh Christmas ideas. Download your Free Fresh & Festive Digital Magazine that inspired the board– full of my favorite tips for holiday entertaining, amazing recipes and endless holiday inspiration, download your copy here.
- My group Gifts from the Kitchen | Give Board is populated by my favorite food bloggers and full of great homemade kitchen gift ideas.
- The Grommet group board Holiday Help party board I am involved in, offering amazing gift ideas for everyone in the family. Join us for a Pin Party on Wed 12 December at 12pm PST.
For more fun Christmas projects, follow me on Instagram. I’ll be sharing tips for enjoying the holiday season one photo at a time.